If you are interested in enrolling at West Point High School there are a few things you will need.
  • Transfer Papers from your Previous School  (Students must withdraw from the previous school before enrolling.)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Certificate (Blue Card)
  • Guardianship Papers (Only the legal guardian can enroll a child.)
  • Transcript and Current Grades
  • Letter of Good Standing from Previous School  (on official school letterhead)
  • Proof of Residency in the District  (This will be verified.)
To schedule an enrollment appointment call the high school office at 256-734-5375 and ask to speak to the registrar.

Summer enrollment appointments can be booked online by following the link below.

Schedule Appointment Request

Other Notes:
  - Within District Transfers may require district level approval.
  - Out of System Requests must be submitted through the district office. 

Notice of Non-discrimination

The Cullman County Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:

April Tucker (Title IX Coordinator)

PO Box 1590

Cullman, AL 35056


Tiffanye Mitchell (504 Coordinator)

17600 US Hwy 31 N

Cullman, AL 35058



The Cullman County Board of Education is committed to ensuring all information placed on its website is accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504) and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (Title II). If you have a disability and need assistance accessing website content or if you would like to report inaccessible content, please contact the webmaster at its@ccboe.org. For information about how to file a complaint under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II, please see CCBOE’s grievance procedure here

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.